POSITION AVAILABLE: FULL TIME HISTOTECH (Posted 1/1/2016)
All Finan Templeton team members receive generously competitive wages along with a commitment to an environment of care, integrity, and mutual respect.
Job responsibilities include:
- Performing histology procedures in the preparation of tissue specimens for gross and microscopic examination.
- Performing all related duties as assigned.
- Interacting extensively with the physicians, other technicians, and office staff.
- ASCP certified or eligible.
- Experience in microtomy, staining, processing and embedding necessary.
- Immunohistochemistry experience preferred.
Finan Templeton Dermatopathology Associates is a leading, well established, private dermatopathology laboratory located in Atlanta, Georgia. We have a pleasant, team oriented working environment that is family oriented. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Finan Templeton Dermatopathology Associates is an equal oppportunity employer. This means that we will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard for race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, handicaps or veterans status.